XVII FORUM «DEVELOPMENT OF THE LEGAL SERVICES MARKET»
- The event is organized by partners for partners
- We discuss relevant and useful information that worries top managers of the legal business
- Maximum concentration of legal market leaders per 1 m2
- Live communication with like-minded people, competitors, opponents
- Professional and constructive dialogues with colleagues
- This is where you can learn from the effective experience of others and apply it in your practice
- Do you want to be aware of the trends in the legal market in 2022?
- Have you heard about the most promising ideology of the 21st century? Do you want to be useful not only for yourself but also for others? Be one of the most progressive market participants? Be able to achieve a balance between meeting the existing needs of your business and protecting the interests of future generations, the good of society and the environment as a whole? What are the areas of sustainable development strategy already implemented by your colleagues in the shop?
- Guess what prospects Stakeholder Economy has in the legal services market?
- Do you think wellbeing for the UK is a fad or a corporate necessity?
- What are the advantages of Diversity & Inclusion corporate policy?
- Do you know how effectively law firms restructured after the impact of COVID-19, which led to restrictive measures involving social distancing and remote work? What "findings" in the formats of work were identified and recorded for further implementation?
- Interested in the latest digital solutions and process automation?
- Do you understand how to ensure independence, objectivity and impartiality in the ratings of law firms and lawyers?
- "Yellow" COVID-certificate or paper certificate 063-O (valid for 30 days);
- "Green" COVID-certificate (valid for 365 days);
- International Vaccination Certificate (valid for 365 days);
- foreign COVID certificate on vaccination with vaccines approved by the WHO (valid for 365 days);
- negative PCR result or rapid test for antigen (valid for 72 hours).
- certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (valid for 105 days from the date of diagnosis).
As it was last year:
For registration, participation as a speaker and partnership opportunities, and for more information on the event, please contact the event coordinator at +38 (063) 792-30-99 or write to: email@example.com.
Contact person - Tatiana Osaulenko