International Conference KYIV ARBITRATION DAYS : think big!
We invite you to the International Conference KYIV ARBITRATION DAYS: think big! taking place online.
Date: December 08, 2023.
Time: 3:00 PM - 7:30 PM Kyiv time.
Working language: English. Speeches of experts will be provided with simultaneous translation (English/Ukrainian).
This Conference is a «must attend» for arbitration professionals who want to keep up to date on the latest trends in the arbitration community.
This year’s program includes:
Session 1. How to make Russia pay?
1. Claims Commission, International Reparations Fund and Registry of Damages
2. Current issues of damages evaluation
3. Enforcement against states: successful examples and possible routes
Session 2. Case management
1. How to build your team?
2. How to budget your case?
3. Risk management for legal team and client
Session 3. Reconstruction of Ukraine
1. Current investment protection regime. Is it enough?
2. Promoting investments into Ukraine: political and war risk insurance.
3. Specialized tribunal for settling investment claims?
To find more details about the event please visit the official website: https://kad.com.ua/.
Regarding registration for the event and partnership opportunities, please contact theUBA Secretariat. The contact person is Tetiana Osaulenko.
Phone: +38 (063) 792-30-99 (calls via WhatsApp, Viber).
Regarding participation as a speaker, contact the program coordinator of the conference - Iryna Nazarova, Managing Partner at ENGARDE Attorneys at Law.
Phone: +380 (44) 498-73-83.
Note: corporate lawyers (in-house) are given a discounted participation fee, as for UBA members. To take advantage of the discount, write to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.