Covid-19: the impact of lockdown on international agricultural trade
14 July 202014:00-15:00
A webinar presented by the IBA Agricultural Law Committee and the Ukrainian Bar Association, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum, the IBA International Commerce and Distribution Committee and the IBA International Trade and Customs Law Committee.
This webinar provides a unique opportunity to discuss current legal issues in agriculture, find solutions to current problems, form the ability to defend rights in the agricultural business, and, of course, share experiences.
We will look at various research and analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 blockade on international agricultural trade all over the world.
- New challenges for agricultural business and international regulation of trade
- Export and import restrictions in commodities trade and its effect on sale contracts
- Quality, safety of goods, regulation of GMO's in agricultural sector, international trade in GMO products
- Sönke Lund, Grupo Gispert, Barcelona; Vice Chair, IBA Alternative and New Law Business Structures Committee
- Sara Moyo, Honey & Blanckenberg, Harare; Co-Chair, IBA Agricultural Law Section
- Ivan Kasynyuk, AGA Partners, Kiev
- Andriana Martyniv, Martyniv Law Firm, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Kiev
- Daniela Corona, Luiss Guido Carli University, Rome
- Jens Karsten, KWG Rechtsanwälte, Brussels
- Priscila Pereira de Andrade, International Institute for the Unification of Private Law - UNIDROIT, Rome
For more information about the event, please contact the UBA Secretariat at: +380 (44) 492-88-48, e-mail: email@example.com. Contact person - Kateryna Pyshchyk.