KYIV - February 1, 2021. New Year brings new challenges in self-development. It is impossible to succeed without prior planning, and the UBA Knowledge HUB educational platform is here to help you out!
- How to set up business processes, marketing, finance, staff and projects?
- What is competitiveness and how to take the lead in this game?
- Where to look for clients and how to keep them?
- How to build your own personal brand & company brand and why are these components are inseparable?
- Which of the financial models is the most effective?
These and many more questions will be addressed during the meetings within the new season of PARTNERS ’SCHOOL - a project which program is directly composed by the participants.
What is it all about?
PARTNERS 'SCHOOL is a project that allows you to get personal advice from the titans of the legal market - to hear insights from colleagues who have already gone through a thorny path and achieved significant results.
Why invent a bicycle if people have been flying into space for a long time? ;)
Who can participate?
Partners of law firms and practicing lawyers who are just planning to start their own business.
During February-March you will be able to:
- communicate personally with experienced colleagues in small groups;
- ask direct questions about matters hidden from public;
- make useful acquaintances and get effective instructions that will bring you one step closer to your goal.
This is an hour and a half of active and open communication and answers to dozens of questions on key blocks:
- Relationships in partnership. Distribution of powers.
- Internal procedures in the company: team management, finance, workflow optimization.
- Work with clients.
- Marketing and brand promotion.
Team of speakers include*
* Meetings take place from 12:00 to 13:30
February 18 - Oleksandra Pavlenko, Pavlenko Legal Group
March 4 - Timur Bondaryev, Arzinger
March 11 - Oleksiy Voronko, Ario Law Firm
March 17 - Mykhailo Dubynsky, Dubynsky and Osharova
March 25 - Oleksandr Minin, KM Partners
Each participant has the opportunity to ask questions, both in advance (please send your questions to e-mail email@example.com) and during the event.
UAH 800 - a member of the UBA; UAH 1,000 – a non-member of the UBA (cost of one meeting).
Choose a full course with five meetings at a reduced price: UAH 3,200 - a member of the UBA; UAH 4,000 – a non-member of the UBA.
Two seasons of PARTNERS SCHOOL have been already completed. Feedback from your colleagues is available by the link.
For all questions regarding the event, please call: +380 (96) 742 71 07 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact person - Kateryna Pishchik.