KYIV - May 28, 2019. We are happy to share with our members the Annual Report of the Ukrainian Bar Association.
We keep growing and gaining momentum - last year we made great achievements! Our community has grown to unite 7,300 members!
Among our key accomplishments:
- 284 meetings of the UBA committees.
- Five regional offices of the UBA resumed their work in Donetsk, Zaporizhzhya, Mykolayiv, Poltava, Chernivtsi regions.
- New events were launched, including: SOFT SKILLS WORKSHOP, UBA RunClub, etc.
- 18 public positions expressed.
- Cooperation with the European Union Law-Justice project, the Ukrainian representative office of the international anti-corruption network Transparency International and the projects of the Council of Europe "Support to Ukraine execution of decisions of the European Court of Human Rights" and "Support to the implementation of judicial reform in Ukraine" continued.
For more information, please see our Annual Report (Ukrainian).