KYIV - April 19, 2018. The Board of the Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA) approved the composition of the Board and appointed the head of the UBA Branch in the Odessa region.
Elections were held by general voting of UBA members located in Odessa region. The election results were approved by the Board of the Association.
Thus, the collegial governing body of the UBA Branch in Odessa region will be composed of:
1. Oleksandr Baiderin, CLS Law Company, managing partner, attorney.
2. Artem Volkov, ANC Law Firm, Head of Maritime and Transport Law Practice.
3. Oleksandr Kozlov, individual practice, lawyer.
4. Oleksandr Kravets, judge at Odessa Administrative Court of Appeal.
5. Oleksiy Remeslo, Interlegal International Law Office, lawyer.
6. Rostislav Molodetsky, FRANKLIN SAIROS, Managing Partner, Attorney.
7. Tetyana Mykytenko, Jurline Law Firm, lawyer.
8. Svitlana Sergeeva, Sergeyevs' Legal Bureau, partner, lawyer.
9. Yevhen Sukachev, Black Sea Law Company, senior partner, Attorney.
10. Grigoriy Tripulsky, Legal Consulting Company De-Yure, managing partner, candidate of legal sciences.
Oleksandr Baiderin was elected Head of the UBA Branch in the Odessa region.
The Board is a collegial managing body and is entrusted with the taking decisions on key issues of functioning of the relevant structural unit of the Ukrainian Bar Association.