Information on the Young Lawyers Forum of the Ukrainian Bar Association
Young ambitious and motivated lawyers who begin a career in law
Areas of activity:
- Organization and holding events dedicated to professional and personal development;
- Informing on internships, studying abroad ( LLM, PhD programs) and other professional directing and personal development programs;
- Cooperation with international youth organizations within Forum’s activity and professional organizations, which include youth divisions.
- To promote young lawyer’s successful career;
- To teach reconciling work and private life properly;
- To create conditions for communication between young lawyers and their senior colleagues;
- To promote personal development of every young lawyer;
- To intensify participation of young lawyers in the activity and development of the Ukrainian Bar Association;
- To increase number of joinings to the Ukrainian Bar Association after high school graduation.
Formal events which includes meetings, seminars, workshops, trainings, round tables on:
- skills of negotiations of various types;
- public speaking;
- rules of successful career growth in a law firm or another company ( presentation skills, teamwork, customer service, effective communication with the leader / mentor, colleagues, etc.);
- professional technical skills (writing contracts, memoranda, legal search and analysis, etc.).
Order of joining:
Automatic joining of the actual members of the Ukrainian Bar Association and persons, who apply for a membership, if they are under the «young lawyer» category, to the Young Lawyers Forum.
- discounts on participation in paid events of the Ukrainian Bar Association;
- discounts on enrollment fee payment;
- a right to initiate own event within the subject of activity of the Forum.