IAFL INTRODUCTION TO EUROPEAN FAMILY LAW CONFERENCE
We are happy to invite you to the First International Family Law Conference jointly with International Academy of Family Lawyers which will be held on 19-20 March 2020 in Kyiv, Ukraine. You can’t miss this event!
The conference provides a unique opportunity for lawyers to discuss current issues of family law development, learn about family law litigation in other jurisdictions, evaluate the impact of digital technology, and share experience in resolving complex multijurisdictional disputes.
Next spring, we invite you to join the largest family lawyers networking. The conference will be a great way to establish contact with colleagues from across Europe in fun, friendly and informal surroundings.
Leading family lawyers from Central and Eastern Europe, partners of major international law firms and recognized experts in family and civil law will be among the speakers at the Conference.
- Digital information and social media – challenges for family lawyers (of different generations!)
- How decisions are made:
- Voice of the child – how does your jurisdiction listen to a child’s views?
- Transparency of judicial decision making - private courts/ private judgments?
- Maintenance – current thinking, and where is it going?
- Divorce and financial splits - an essential outline
- Recent international private law children cases in your higher court
Venue: InterContinental Hotel Kyiv, 2A Velyka Zhytomyrska St., Kyiv, Ukraine