MINSK LEGAL FORUM 2017: (R) Evolution must go on!
19-21 October 201715:00-20:00
On October 19-21, 2017 it will be the third time Minsk meets the representatives of the leading law firms of the CIS countries at Minsk Legal Forum!
Minsk Legal Forum (MLF) is an International Legal Forum. It is an entirely new conference format. It is an informal meeting for lawyers, or, as the organizers used to calling it, "Antiforum".
The main topic of 2017 Minsk Legal Forum’s is partnership in consulting. The participants will manage to talk about paradoxes of "family relations" in partnership, about alliances and misalliances in legal business and even touch upon some forbidden topics of their profession.
Besides that, there will be the first time this year that Minsk Legal Forum holds a high-profile award ceremony in honor of the winners of the contest «BEST LAW FIRM WEBSITE 2017».
The program of the forum includes:
- A high-profile award ceremony in honor of the winners of the contest «BEST LAW FIRM WEBSITE 2017»
- Session 1: Partnership love. Associations and unions of law firms
- Session 2: Divorces in legal partnerships
- Session 3: Review of the Western Europe legal market. Promotion life hacks
- Session 4: Forbidden topics in consulting: open dialogue
This year, more speakers from Western Europe will be present at MLF - Lithuania, Latvia, Switzerland – that is to say, participants will be able to see compare legal relations in neighboring regions.
The discussion is to be hot – it is not for nothing that the main format of 2017 is "Shock Forum"!