The Checkup Committee is an Association's organ that monitors and controls finance and economic activity of the Association and keeps records of Association's material assets. The Checkup Committee conducts inspections of Board's finance and economic activity according to the Provision about Association's Checkup Committee and reports to the Legal Assembly.
The Checkup Committee consists of 3 (three) members which are elected for 2 (two) years by the Legal Assembly by means of preferential voting. The President, Board's Member, Executive Director or Association's Accountant cannot be elected as the Checkup Committee Head or Member. The Checkup Committee Head is chosen by the Checkup Committee for terms of its validity.
The Checkup Committee controls:
- Association's budget utilization
- Association's funds and assets usage
The Checkup Committee also performs other functions according to the Provision about the Checkup Committee.
The Checkup Committee reports about the results of conducted inspections and audits to the Legal Assembly and Board. The Checkup Committee acts on the basis of the
Provision about the Checkup Committee approved by the Legal Assembly.
The Head and members of the Checkup Committee perform their functions on a civil basis, but can obtain a compensation for related expenses from the Association.
Checkup Committee Members for 2017-2019
- Leonid Antonenko (chairman)
- Ivan Gorodissky (secretary)
- Oleksandr Minin
Checkup Committee Members for 2015-2017
- Oleksii Vasylovych Sluch (Head)
- Serhii Hryhorovych Tiurin (Secretary)
- Olena Ruvimivna Kibenko
Checkup Committee Members for 2013-2015
- Oleksii Oleksandrovych Bezhevets (Head)
- Oleksii Vasylovych Sluch (Secretary)
- Andrii Volodymyrovych Tolstykh
Checkup Committee Members for 2011-2013
- Yurii Volodymyrovych Vakhel (Head)
- Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Vashchenko
- Andrii Volodymyrovych Seliutin