ODESA - September 23, 2017. Members of the Ukrainian Bar Association were elected to the Council of Advocates and the Disciplinary Chamber of the KDKA of the Odessa region. This decision was taken at the Odesa Oblast Lawyers' Reporting and Election Conference.
Congratulations to our colleagues and members of the Odessa branch of the UBA:
- Yuriy Sergeyev, Head of the UBA Branch in the Odessa region, candidate of judicial sciences, lawyer, managing partner of Sergeyev Legal Bureau;
- Volodymyr Zubar, candidate of judicial sciences, lawyer, managing partner of Jurline Law Firm;
- Alexander Kifak, lawyer, chairman of the board of the ANC Law Firm;
- Oleksandr Kozlov, lawyer, chairman of the committee on the protection of professional rights of lawyers and implementation of guarantees of advocacy of the Advocates' Council of the Odessa region;
- Andriy Kostin, lawyer, managing partner of the Law Firm "Pravo";
with the election to the Council of Advocates of the Odessa region.
Also we wish to congratulate Oleksiy Slobodyanyk, lawyer, partner of the Franklin Sauros Law Firm, with the election to the Disciplinary Chamber of the Odessa Regional Court!
We wish colleagues the energy and inspiration to achieve the goals, professional development, creative and career success, to remain authoritative, indisputable leaders of the Bar community and to promote the development of the legal profession.