IBA ECA Forum 2017
Registration is now open for the IBA Europe-Caucasus-Asia (ECA) Forum 2017, taking place on 6-8 September at etc.venues, 8 Fenchurch Place, London, England.
The IBA Europe-Caucasus-Asia (ECA) Forum (former CIS Local Counsel) has become a linchpin between Asia and Europe. The ECA Forum has introduced lawyers from around the world to the post-Soviet region for over a decade, offering its delegates fantastic cultural programmes with numerous networking events every year. Following outbound investments from evolving countries, the ECA Forum is moving to London in 2017.
- Planning and resolving construction disputes in the ECA region
- Business going online - new possibilities for e-commerce projects
- The role of the legal profession in building a corruption-free environment
- Law firm management: How to feel 'at home' on the global stage
- Sector group management, practices and administrative challenges
- Tackling intercultural challenges...talking the talk
PLUS - Law firm visits on 8 September - a relationship building opportunity for delegates to visit a number of law firms in London to exchange ideas and network.
To receive details on how your company/firm can exhibit or be a sponsor of this conference email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)20 7842 0090.